Monday 14 September 2009

This week I will be mostly listening to... FLEETWOOD MAC!

Myself and two guy friends have just formed a band and got together the other night to practise. This is all very new and we're just starting to get used to each other's skills (in my case - lack of ANY skills), likes, dislikes, sound, etc so we just tried a couple of covers as a bit of an experiment.

And I came across this band in my Dad's record collection. Yes, of course I've heard of them before, but my parents are massive F.M. fans and so, unsurprisingly, I wasn't going to be naturally enthusiastic about them! But they really are incredible. Inspired lyrics, really catchy riffs and an original style helped to make the band the success they were and still are today. Check out Stevie Nicks's hair in this video...it is almost as impressive as the song! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment