Sunday 2 August 2009

LK Bennett Bargain Buys!

After 5 days surrounded by luxurious LK Bennett clothes, shoes and accessories I really couldn't come home empty-handed! Here are the gorgeous goodies that I managed to squeeze into my suitcase - the squeezing into the suitcase is the reason for the horrendous creasing. My apologies! I need to check the labels for ironing guidelines before I get this sorted!

NB: Most of these garments are SS09 pieces, which can be bought in the sale section of stores around the country (hurry though, this is ending very soon). Otherwise, you will be able to purchase these items in LK Bennett outlet stores. For details visit http://www.lkbennett.co.uk/

1) Grey Sequined Cardi
Sequins are set to be huge next season. This piece will be perfect for jazzing up a plain black dress or a basic pair of jeans.

2) LBD
Again - my apologies for the terrible creasing on this! Here is an exception to the rule, this is unavailable to buy in the shops. Sorry! It's actually a sample made at Head Office last autumn as a prototype for an AW09 dress design. I'm not sure whether they actually made it in the end, but if they did it probably won't be exactly like this one. I don't have a classic LBD, so I thought I'd get it and take it to the tailors to get it fitting me perfectly. Best investment buy of the week. Very Audrey sophist!

3) The Occasion Maxi
This beautiful dress also comes in a peach colour in a maxi version. Also, there is a shorter dress in the same style in this turquoise or a canary yellow. All four are absolutely stunning, but this is the one I went for. Blue is always a flattering option for my hair and skin tone and I've wanted a maxi dress for ages.

4) Black Patent Waist Belt
A staple piece which will match black patent shoes and handbags in my collection already. Simple, sophisticated and 100% leather - a great investment piece once again.
5) Gold Metallic Waist Belt (leather)
This was actually given to me as a gift (along with a goodie bag of Liz Earle skincare products) by the lovely Press Team. I always think lightweight glam pieces like this are really useful to pop in your bag for an easy day to evening transition.

6) Nude Snakeskin Leather Clutch
This bag is just FAB! I'm very into simple, nude accessories this season and from my sneaky visit to the SS10 shoe preview room at LK Head Office it looks as though they'll be sticking around for a while!
7) Bargain Ballet Pumps
Ok, so they're not LK Bennett shoes, but I did buy these during my own London Fashion Week! They are actually only £16 from Topshop. Amazing value and incredibly comfortable. I think they look just like French Sole. They look stunning with a simple pair of jeans and a pretty top.

No comments:

Post a Comment